Coolray is changing the game in Atlanta. When you puchase a new qualifying Carrier system, you'll receive a Lifetime Parts and Labor Warranty, that's $0 repairs for life!
Your Lifetime Parts and Labor Warranty includes our 5-Year Lemon, 5-Year Performance and 2-Year Money Back guarantees, plus one (1) free year of our CoolCare Maintenance Agreement.
Call today to schedule an appointment with a Coolray Comfort Consultant to learn more.
We will repair or replace comfort system components on qualifying Carrier air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, air handlers, programmable thermostats and electronic air cleaners in the event of failure. Warranty period begins from date of installation and is valid for original homeowner.
Everything inside the box from the manufacturer on qualifying new Carrier systems.
Lifetime warranty is transferable to new owners should you sell your property (Lemon, Money Back and Performance guarantees not included). To transfer this warranty, mail a written request (identifying the successor owner), a copy of the original receipt or work order and a transfer fee of $250.00 to Coolray Heating and Cooling Inc, 1787 Williams Drive, Marietta, Georgia, 30066.
1. Operate equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and maintain items normally to be periodically replaced by the equipment owner during the product life such as filters, uv lamps, humidifier pads, batteries and other items as listed in the owners use and care manual.
2. All service and repairs not covered by our warranty.
3. Coolray will assume no responsibility for repairs made by unauthorized service provider.
4. To perform annual routine maintenance by a qualified service provider.
5. Report all service issues promptly.
6. Annual maintenance is necessary on your comfort system(s) and can be performed by any qualified service company. We recommend that you use only Carrier Factory Authorized service providers. Failure to perform annual maintenance or improperly performed maintenance will void the Lifetime Warranty.